Other Intelligence Gathering Disciplines

HUMINT - Human Intelligence Is intelligence gathered by means of interpersonal contact, as opposed to the more technical intelligence gathering disciplines such as signals intelligence (SIGINT), imagery intelligence (IMINT) and measurement and signature intelligence (MASINT). MASINT - Measurement Intelligence Is a technical branch of intelligence gathering, which serves to detect, track, identify or describe the … Continue reading Other Intelligence Gathering Disciplines


OSINT – Open source intelligence gathering

"90% of Intelligence comes from open sources, the other 10%, the clandestine work, Is just more dramatic" - Samuel V. Wilson Former Director of the U.S Defense Intelligence Agency OSINT Definition Open Source Intelligence Gathering is information gathering using publicly available resources. I will divide this into several categories and explain what needs to be … Continue reading OSINT – Open source intelligence gathering

Welcome to IntelBoxy

Hi guys! Welcome to my first blog 🙂 This blog will talk about anything from intelligence gathering techniques to new technologies and cyber security & other random stuff. A little bit about myself: working as a security researcher in a cyber security company in the middle east, experience with: Linux, windows Python OSINT Social Engineering … Continue reading Welcome to IntelBoxy